“LOVE YOUR ENEMIES”: USURY, CITIZENSHIP AND THE FRIEND-ENEMY DISTINCTION
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 366–394, July 2011
How to Cite
BRETHERTON, L. (2011), “LOVE YOUR ENEMIES”: USURY, CITIZENSHIP AND THE FRIEND-ENEMY DISTINCTION. Modern Theology, 27: 366–394. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0025.2011.01683.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!