Just War as Christian Discipleship: Recentering the Tradition in the Church Rather than the State – By Daniel M. Bell, Jr.
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 27, Issue 3, pages 533–535, July 2011
How to Cite
Iasiello, L. V. (2011), Just War as Christian Discipleship: Recentering the Tradition in the Church Rather than the State – By Daniel M. Bell, Jr. Modern Theology, 27: 533–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0025.2011.01695.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!