Marianne Moyaert. Faculty of Theology and Religious Studies, University of Leuven, St.-Michielsstraat 6, Leuven 3000, BELGIUM. firstname.lastname@example.org
RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE THEOLOGY OF INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE: FROM SOTERIOLOGICAL OPENNESS TO HERMENEUTICAL OPENNESS
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 25–52, January 2012
How to Cite
MOYAERT, M. (2012), RECENT DEVELOPMENTS IN THE THEOLOGY OF INTERRELIGIOUS DIALOGUE: FROM SOTERIOLOGICAL OPENNESS TO HERMENEUTICAL OPENNESS. Modern Theology, 28: 25–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0025.2011.01724.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!