Ministers of the Law: A Natural Law Theory of Legal Authority – By Jean Porter
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 159–161, January 2012
How to Cite
Emon, A. M. (2012), Ministers of the Law: A Natural Law Theory of Legal Authority – By Jean Porter. Modern Theology, 28: 159–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0025.2011.01733.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!