Diane-Gabrielle Tremblay (email@example.com) is Canada Research Chair on the Socio-Organisational Challenges of the Knowledge Economy and Director of the Community-University Research Alliance on Work–Life Balance over the Lifecourse. She is Professor of Labour Economics and HRM at the Télé-Université of l'Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada. Émilie Genin (firstname.lastname@example.org) is an invited professor in Human Resources Management at the École de relations industrielles, Université de Montréal. During this research she was postdoctoral researcher at the Canada Research Chair on the Socio-Organizational Challenges of the Knowledge Economy.
IT self-employed workers between constraint and flexibility
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
New Technology, Work and Employment
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 34–48, March 2010
How to Cite
Tremblay, D.-G. and Genin, E. (2010), IT self-employed workers between constraint and flexibility. New Technology, Work and Employment, 25: 34–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-005X.2009.00237.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!