Abigail Schoneboom (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Lecturer in Organisational Theory and Behaviour at The York Management School, University of York. Until the end of 2010, she was Assistant Professor of Sociology at the City University of New York (CUNY). Her research interests include workplace misbehaviour, working time and organisational culture, with a particular emphasis on technological development and ecological concerns.
Sleeping giants? Fired workbloggers and labour organisation
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
New Technology, Work and Employment
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 17–28, March 2011
How to Cite
Schoneboom, A. (2011), Sleeping giants? Fired workbloggers and labour organisation. New Technology, Work and Employment, 26: 17–28. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-005X.2010.00254.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!