Kristin Lofthus Hope (firstname.lastname@example.org) has researched cultures of representation in knowledge-intensive work. Currently she works as a senior researcher at the Uni Rokkan Centre, Norway. Eva Amdahl is a research scientist at SINTEF Productivity and Project Management. She has researched knowledge-intensive companies and their use of project methods, and her current research focus is within the field of project management, related to uncertainty management and consultancy
Configuring designers? Using one agile project management methodology to achieve user participation
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
New Technology, Work and Employment
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 54–67, March 2011
How to Cite
Hope, K. L. and Amdahl, E. (2011), Configuring designers? Using one agile project management methodology to achieve user participation. New Technology, Work and Employment, 26: 54–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-005X.2010.00257.x
- Issue online: 25 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!