Lin Yan (firstname.lastname@example.org) is a Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Greenwich, UK. Her research focuses on the emerging field of International Entrepreneurship, particularly on the mutual shaping of organisation and technology in knowledge-intensive international SMEs. Niki Panteli (email@example.com) is a Reader in Information Systems at the University of Bath, UK. Her primary research is in the area of ‘Information Technology and emergent forms of organisations’ such as virtual (distributed) organisations and virtual teams.
Order and disorder in a Born Global organisation
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
New Technology, Work and Employment
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 127–145, July 2011
How to Cite
Yan, L. and Panteli, N. (2011), Order and disorder in a Born Global organisation. New Technology, Work and Employment, 26: 127–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-005X.2011.00264.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!