Chris Baldry (firstname.lastname@example.org) has been Editor of New Technology Work and Employment since 1997. He holds the position of Professor Emeritus within the Stirling Management School, University of Stirling, Scotland and, since retiring, his writing continues to focus on the design of offices as a built working environment, and on the nastiness of much contemporary employment.
Editorial: chronicling the information revolution
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
New Technology, Work and Employment
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 175–182, November 2011
How to Cite
Baldry, C. (2011), Editorial: chronicling the information revolution. New Technology, Work and Employment, 26: 175–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-005X.2011.00267.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!