*Earlier versions of this paper have been presented at the Rutgers Semantics Seminar, in April 2007, at the conference Concepts and Their Analysis, in Zürich, September 2008, organized by Christian Nimtz, and at the workshop On the Theory of Reference, in Helsinki 2008, organized by Panu Raatikainen. The authors are grateful for comments to the audiences on these occasions. We have been much helped by comments from Genoveva Martí, Dan López de Sa, Sören Häggqvist and Åsa Wikforss, and from an anonymous referee at Nous. The work has been supported by the Spanish Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (grant no. SAB2006-0056), the Institut des Études Avancées IEA-Paris, and the Swedish Research Council VR (project nos. 2007-2271 and 2009-1195).
General Terms and Relational Modality*
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 159–199, February 2012
How to Cite
Glüer, K. and Pagin, P. (2012), General Terms and Relational Modality. Noûs, 46: 159–199. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0068.2010.00783.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!