Thanks to Hartry Field, Toby Handfield, Brian Leiter, Joshua May, Thomas Nagel, Stephen Schiffer, Jeff Sebo, and Sharon Street for helpful feedback.
Moral Epistemology: The Mathematics Analogy†
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages 238–255, June 2014
How to Cite
Clarke-Doane, J. (2014), Moral Epistemology: The Mathematics Analogy. Noûs, 48: 238–255. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0068.2012.00875.x
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!