*Economic Adviser in International Economics Division, Overseas Development Administration. The author gratefully acknowledges criticisms and advice from John Healey, Alan Coverdale, and Stephen Sandford and most efficient statistical help from Charles Clift. This article is written in the author's personal capacity and should not be taken to reflect the views of the ODA.
AID, SAVINGS AND GROWTH REVISITED
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
© 1980 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 79–95, May 1980
How to Cite
MOSLEY, P. (1980), AID, SAVINGS AND GROWTH REVISITED. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 42: 79–95. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.1980.mp42002002.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!