PRACTITIONERS CORNER: An Advantage of the Linear Probability Model over Probit or Logit
Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
© 1988 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 425–427, November 1988
How to Cite
Caudill, S. B. (1988), PRACTITIONERS CORNER: An Advantage of the Linear Probability Model over Probit or Logit. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 50: 425–427. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.1988.mp50004005.x
- Issue online: 1 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 MAY 2009
- Date of Receipt of Final Manuscript: March 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!