This paper represents the views of the authors and should not be interpreted as reflecting those of the Dutch Ministry of Finance, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System, the Bank of Spain, or other members of their staff. This paper was prepared in part while the second and third authors were visiting INSEE and CEPREMAP, who we thank for generous hospitality. We are grateful to Javier Andrés, Anindya Banerjee, Julia Campos, Christian Gourieroux, David Hendry, Søren Johansen, Augustín Maravall, Alain Monfort, Mark Salmon, Jim Stock, and Hong-Anh Tran for helpful discussions, and to Lisa Barrow and Rafael Domenech for research assistance. All numerical results were obtained using PC-NAIVE and PC-GIVE Version 6.01; cf. Hendry and Neale (1990) and Hendry (1989).
THE POWER OF COINTEGRATION TESTS
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
1992 Blackwell Publishers Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 325–348, August 1992
How to Cite
Kremers, J. J. M., Ericsson, N. R. and Dolado, J. J. (1992), THE POWER OF COINTEGRATION TESTS. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 54: 325–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.1992.tb00005.x
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!