We would like to thank Steve Nickell for very helpful suggestions, and Paul Gregg, Steve Machin, Nick Oulton, seminar audiences at NIESR, QMW, LMIG and participants in the conference ‘Microeconometrics of European Labour Markets' for their comments. We also thank Department of Employment for financial support through the Labour Market Imperfections Programme. The views expressed are those of the authors alone.
PRICE, MARGINAL COST AND THE BUSINESS CYCLE†
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
1995 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 25–39, February 1995
How to Cite
Haskel, J., Martin, C. and Small, I. (1995), PRICE, MARGINAL COST AND THE BUSINESS CYCLE. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 57: 25–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.1995.tb00025.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Date of Receipt of Final Manuscript: March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!