The authors are grateful to Martin Godfrey and anonymous referees for helpful comments on this paper. The authors alone are responsible for all interpretations in this paper.
ARE THERE DIFFERENTIAL RETURNS TO SCHOOLING BY GENDER? THE CASE OF INDONESIAN LABOUR MARKETS†
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
1995 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 97–117, February 1995
How to Cite
Behrman, J. R. and Deolalikar, A. B. (1995), ARE THERE DIFFERENTIAL RETURNS TO SCHOOLING BY GENDER? THE CASE OF INDONESIAN LABOUR MARKETS. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 57: 97–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.1995.tb00029.x
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2011
- Date of Receipt of Final Manuscript: April 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!