This research was supported by a Nuffield Foundation Social Science Research Fellowship, I thank John Ermisch, Peter Lambert, John Micklewright, Chris Orme and Robert Wright for helpful discussions.
Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
1995 Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 129–136, February 1995
How to Cite
Jenkins, S. P. (1995), Easy Estimation Methods for Discrete-Time Duration Models. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 57: 129–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.1995.tb00031.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2011
- Date of Receipt of Final Manuscript: December 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!