†I would like to thank, without implicating in the final product, John Knight, Emmanuel Jimenez, Steve Bondi, and a referee, for comments on previous drafts. This paper is based on data whose collection was funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council.
THE QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC EDUCATION: A CASE-STUDY OF URBAN INDIA†
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
© 1996 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 57–82, February 1996
How to Cite
Kingdon, G. (1996), THE QUALITY AND EFFICIENCY OF PRIVATE AND PUBLIC EDUCATION: A CASE-STUDY OF URBAN INDIA. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 58: 57–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.1996.mp58001004.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2009
- Date of Receipt of Final Manuscript: September 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!