An earlier version of this paper was presented at: the LXXII International Conference of the Applied Econometrics Association, Economics and Human Resource Management, Helsinki, 22–23 September 2000, and a seminar at the London School of Economics. The authors are grateful to the participants for helpful comments. The authors also appreciate the suggestions made by a referee. The authors acknowledge the Department of Trade and Industry, the Economic and Social Research Council, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service and the Policy Studies Institute from whom the 1998 Workplace Employee Relations Survey data was acquired, and the Data Archive at the University of Essex as the distributor of the data. None of these organizations bears any responsibility for the authors’ analysis and interpretations of the data.
Human Capital Spillovers within the Workplace: Evidence for Great Britain*
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 575–594, December 2003
How to Cite
Battu, H., Belfield, C. R. and Sloane, P. J. (2003), Human Capital Spillovers within the Workplace: Evidence for Great Britain. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 65: 575–594. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2003.00062.x
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2003
- Final Manuscript Received: April 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!