I am grateful to Holger Görg, David Greenaway and Martin Hoskins for helpful comments on an initial draft of the paper, which has subsequently undergone substantial changes thanks to some very thoughtful suggestions of an anonymous referee, and specially the Editor.
Absorptive Capacity and Productivity Spillovers from FDI: A Threshold Regression Analysis*
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 281–306, June 2005
How to Cite
Girma, S. (2005), Absorptive Capacity and Productivity Spillovers from FDI: A Threshold Regression Analysis. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 67: 281–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2005.00120.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2005
- Final Manuscript Received: November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!