Earlier versions of the paper have been presented at the Korea Law and Economics Association Meeting, the Korea Economics Association Meeting, and the Korea Econometric Society Meeting. We thank participants in these seminars and Jonathan Temple for thoughtful suggestions for improving the paper.
Political Influence and the Banking Sector: Evidence from Korea*
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 69, Issue 1, pages 75–98, February 2007
How to Cite
An, J., Bae, S.-K. and Ratti, R. A. (2007), Political Influence and the Banking Sector: Evidence from Korea. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 69: 75–98. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2007.00465.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Final Manuscript Received: April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!