The authors would like to thank the seminar partecipants at CEMAPRE (ISEG, Lisbon), ICEE 2005 congress (Venice), and University of Southampton for stimulating discussions. We are also grateful to Giorgio Calzolari, Daniele Fabbri and Joao Santos Silva for helpful comments.
Testing Exogeneity in the Bivariate Probit Model: A Monte Carlo Study*
Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2007
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 70, Issue 2, pages 271–282, April 2008
How to Cite
Monfardini, C. and Radice, R. (2008), Testing Exogeneity in the Bivariate Probit Model: A Monte Carlo Study. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 70: 271–282. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2007.00486.x
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 SEP 2007
- Final Manuscript Received: March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!