I wish to thank Chris Doucouliagos, Stephen Jarrell, Randall Rosenberger, Alex Sutton, and an anonymous referee for their helpful comments. I also gratefully acknowledge the support of a US Environmental Protection Agency STAR (Science To Achieve Results) grant #RD-832-421-01. Although the research has been funded in part by the US-EPA, it has not been subjected to the Agency's peer and policy review and therefore does not necessarily reflect the views of the Agency. Any remaining error or omission is solely my responsibility.
Meta-Regression Methods for Detecting and Estimating Empirical Effects in the Presence of Publication Selection*
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 70, Issue 1, pages 103–127, February 2008
How to Cite
Stanley, T. D. (2008), Meta-Regression Methods for Detecting and Estimating Empirical Effects in the Presence of Publication Selection. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 70: 103–127. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2007.00487.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2007
- Final Manuscript Received: April 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!