We wish to thank two referees for their valuable comments and suggestions. This paper is a revised and extended version of Bontemps (1995).
Encompassing: Concepts and Implementation*
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2008
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Special Issue: Special Issue on Encompassing Guest Editors: David F. Hendry, Massimiliano Marcellino and Grayham E. Mizon
Volume 70, Issue Supplement s1, pages 721–750, December 2008
How to Cite
Bontemps, C. and Mizon, G. E. (2008), Encompassing: Concepts and Implementation. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 70: 721–750. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2008.00528.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!