The research assistance of Silvia Redaelli is also gratefully acknowledged as are helpful comments from the journal's anonymous referees. The findings, interpretations and conclusions of this article are those of the authors and should not be attributed to the World Bank, its Executive Directors or the countries they represent.
A Micro-Decomposition Analysis of Aggregate Human Development Outcomes*
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 2, pages 119–145, April 2010
How to Cite
Lambert, S., Ravallion, M. and Walle, D. v. d. (2010), A Micro-Decomposition Analysis of Aggregate Human Development Outcomes. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 119–145. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2009.00576.x
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!