We thank Federico Perali and Luca Piccoli for useful comments and suggestions. This paper is part of the research project ‘Dynamic Analysis of Addiction: Intra-household Resource Allocation, Social Welfare and Public Health’, Department of Economics, University of Verona.
Habits, Complementarities and Heterogeneity in Alcohol and Tobacco Demand: A Multivariate Dynamic Model*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 428–457, August 2010
How to Cite
Aristei, D. and Pieroni, L. (2010), Habits, Complementarities and Heterogeneity in Alcohol and Tobacco Demand: A Multivariate Dynamic Model. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 428–457. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00590.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!