The authors thank Vai-Lam Mui, Hans Normann, participants of the Econometric Society North American Summer Meeting (Pittsburgh) and the Econometric Society European Meeting (Milan), an anonymous referee and two editors for helpful comments, Steffen Huck for providing the data, Philip Ng for research assistance and Robert Canwell for editorial help. Financial support from the Hong Kong Institute of Economics and Business Strategy at the University of Hong Kong is gratefully acknowledged.
Estimating a Parsimonious Model of Inequality Aversion in Stackelberg Duopoly Experiments*
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 669–686, October 2010
How to Cite
Lau, . S.-H. P. and Leung, F. (2010), Estimating a Parsimonious Model of Inequality Aversion in Stackelberg Duopoly Experiments. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 669–686. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00592.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!