The author is extremely grateful to Jacob Benus for designing the evaluation and making the data available. She is also grateful to participants of the 3rd Annual IZA Conference on the Evaluation of Labour Market Programmes for helpful comments. She also thanks the extremely valuable suggestions and comments from two anonymous referees and the editor, John Knight. Financial support from the Romanian Ministry of Labour and Social Protection, the National Agency for Employment and Vocational Training, the Spanish ministry of Education and Science (grant SEJ2006-712), the Generalitat de Catalunya (grant SGR2005-712) and Barcelona Economics XREA – Program is also gratefully acknowledged. Slavica Zec has provided excellent research assistance work. Finally, the author is affiliated to IZA in Bonn, FEDEA in Madrid, and MOVE in Barcelona, and greatly appreciates their support.
Channels through which Public Employment Services and Small Business Assistance Programmes Work*
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 4, pages 458–485, August 2010
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Planas, N. (2010), Channels through which Public Employment Services and Small Business Assistance Programmes Work. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 458–485. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00593.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!