The authors are grateful to two anonymous referees for constructive comments that helped in improving this article. They also thank Peter C. B. Phillips for suggesting the topic and for helpful comments on an earlier draft and Chirok Han for useful and thoughtful comments.
Bias Reduction in Dynamic Panel Data Models by Common Recursive Mean Adjustment*
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 567–599, October 2010
How to Cite
Choi, . C.-Y., Mark, . N. C. and Sul, D. (2010), Bias Reduction in Dynamic Panel Data Models by Common Recursive Mean Adjustment. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 567–599. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00594.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!