The authors are grateful to two anonymous referees and the editor Jonathan Temple for helpful comments on an earlier draft.
Testing for Conditional Convergence in Variance and Skewness: The Firm Size Distribution Revisited*
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 648–668, October 2010
How to Cite
Huber, P. and Pfaffermayr, M. (2010), Testing for Conditional Convergence in Variance and Skewness: The Firm Size Distribution Revisited. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 648–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00595.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!