This paper has been written during a period in which the first author was visiting the Energy Markets Group at London Business School. The support of the University of Bologna under the Marco Polo fellowship is gratefully acknowledged. We are grateful to the Editor and two anonymous referees for their useful comments which helped improving the quality of the paper. Many thanks also to Giuseppe Cavaliere, Michele Costa, Luca Fanelli, Attilio Gardini, Francesco Lisi, Stefano Sacchetto and the participants of the 29th Conference organized by the International Association of Energy Economists (IAEE) in Potsdam, to which an earlier version of the paper was presented.
Structural Analysis of Electricity Demand and Supply Interactions*
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 827–856, December 2010
How to Cite
Fezzi, C. and Bunn, D. (2010), Structural Analysis of Electricity Demand and Supply Interactions. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 827–856. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00596.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!