The authors are grateful to comments from Ole Rummel, an anonymous referee and the editor, and seminar audiences at the Universities of Canterbury and Otago, the Labour Econometrics Workshop at the University of New South Wales and the International Conference on Measurement Error at Aston University. Financial support from Marsden Fund grant UOW0504 is gratefully acknowledged.
Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys*
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 687–695, October 2010
How to Cite
Gibson, J. and Kim, B. (2010), Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 687–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00599.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!