The authors are grateful to comments from Ole Rummel, an anonymous referee and the editor, and seminar audiences at the Universities of Canterbury and Otago, the Labour Econometrics Workshop at the University of New South Wales and the International Conference on Measurement Error at Aston University. Financial support from Marsden Fund grant UOW0504 is gratefully acknowledged.
Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys*
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 5, pages 687–695, October 2010
How to Cite
Gibson, J. and Kim, B. (2010), Non-Classical Measurement Error in Long-Term Retrospective Recall Surveys. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 687–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00599.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: February 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!