We thank the editor in charge (Christopher Adam) and two anonymous referees for numerous helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
Horizontal vs. Vertical Interdependence in Multinational Activity*
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 744–768, December 2010
How to Cite
Badinger, H. and Egger, P. (2010), Horizontal vs. Vertical Interdependence in Multinational Activity. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 744–768. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00600.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!