The authors thank, without implicating, conference and seminar participants at ESPE, ISER and FEDEA, Vincenzo Atella, Sascha O. Becker, Lorenzo Cappellari, Dimitrios Christelis, Lídia Farré, Charles Grant, Stephen Jenkins, José María Labeaga, Matilde P. Machado and Julián Messina for their helpful comments. Daniela Vuri is also an IZA (Bonn, Germany) Research Fellow and is affiliated to CHILD (Turin, Italy) and CESifo (Munich, Germany). Anna Sanz-de-Galdeano is also an IZA (Bonn, Germany) Research Fellow and is affiliated to the Barcelona Graduate School of Economics (Barcelona GSE, Barcelona, Spain). She acknowledges financial support from the Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology grant SEJ2007-62500, the Barcelona GSE Research Network and the Government of Catalonia.
Smoking Habits: Like Father, Like Son, Like Mother, Like Daughter?*
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 72, Issue 6, pages 717–743, December 2010
How to Cite
Loureiro, M. L., Sanz-de-Galdeano, A. and Vuri, D. (2010), Smoking Habits: Like Father, Like Son, Like Mother, Like Daughter?. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 72: 717–743. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00603.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: March 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!