A preliminary version of the article was presented at the Conference on Common Feature in Maastricht, at Ente ‘Luigi Einaudi’ in Rome, at ESEM2004 in Madrid and at the Econometric Seminar in Rotterdam. The authors thank conference and seminar participants, and in particular Anindya Banerjee, Christian Gengenbach, Stephane Gregoir, Christoph Hanck, Richard Paap, Franco Peracchi, Fabio Busetti and two anonymous referees for helpful comments and suggestions. The second author would also like to thank the Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organizations for its hospitality during a visit at the Department of Quantitative Economics at the University of Maastricht, where a part of this article was written.Thanks are also due to the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation for financial support under research grant number W2006-0068:1. The usual disclaimer applies.
Least Squares Asymptotics in Spurious and Cointegrated Panel Regressions with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trends*
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 119–139, February 2011
How to Cite
Urbain, J.-P. and Westerlund, J. (2011), Least Squares Asymptotics in Spurious and Cointegrated Panel Regressions with Common and Idiosyncratic Stochastic Trends. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 119–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00605.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!