I thank the editor and two anonymous referees for helpful comments on previous versions of this paper. I am also grateful to Myoung-jae Lee, Cheolsung Park and seminar participants at Chung-Ang University and Korea University for suggestions and comments. I am solely responsible for any remaining errors.
Family Size and Educational Investments in Children: Evidence from Private Tutoring Expenditures in South Korea*
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 59–78, February 2011
How to Cite
Kang, C. (2011), Family Size and Educational Investments in Children: Evidence from Private Tutoring Expenditures in South Korea. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 59–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00607.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!