We are grateful to two anonymous referees and seminar participants at Canterbury University, Deakin University, the Centre for Central Banking Studies and the Reserve Bank of New Zealand for comments on earlier drafts of this paper. All remaining errors are our own.
Regional Asymmetries in the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks on Prices: Evidence from US Cities*
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 79–103, February 2011
How to Cite
Fielding, D. and Shields, K. (2011), Regional Asymmetries in the Impact of Monetary Policy Shocks on Prices: Evidence from US Cities. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 79–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00608.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!