The authors thank the editor, an anonymous referee, Wiji Arulampalam, Steve Bond, Thiess Buettner, Michael Devereux, Chris Heady, Clemens Fuest, Jenny Ligthart, Simon Loretz, Brian Poi and Alfons Weichenrieder for helpful comments as well as seminar participants at the Said Business School (Oxford University), the University of Warwick, the 2009 Annual Conference of the Royal Economic Society and the 2009 Annual Conference of the International Institute of Public Finance (IIPF). Financial support from the ESRC (ES/E003540/1) is gratefully acknowledged. An earlier version of the article was circulated under the title ‘Transfer-Pricing and Measured Productivity of Multinational Firms’.
Profit Shifting and Measured Productivity of Multinational Firms*
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 1, pages 1–20, February 2011
How to Cite
Maffini, G. and Mokkas, S. (2011), Profit Shifting and Measured Productivity of Multinational Firms. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 1–20. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00610.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!