The authors are grateful to Åke Blomqvist, Kurt Brännäs, Eva Mörk, Magnus Wikström, two anonymous referees and participants at seminars at Dalarna University, University of Gävle, Umeå University and Uppsala University for comments and suggestions. A research grant from the Swedish Competition Authority is gratefully acknowledged.
Consumer Information and Pharmaceutical Prices: Theory and Evidence*
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 230–254, April 2011
How to Cite
Granlund, D. and Rudholm, N. (2011), Consumer Information and Pharmaceutical Prices: Theory and Evidence. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 230–254. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00614.x
- Issue online: 21 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!