The author thanks the Associate Editor, Jonathan Temple, and two anonymous referees for very helpful comments on an earlier draft of the paper. The usual disclaimer applies, of course.
Bradford Smith: An Econometrician Decades Ahead of His Time*
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2010
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 2, pages 276–285, April 2011
How to Cite
Mills, T. C. (2011), Bradford Smith: An Econometrician Decades Ahead of His Time. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 276–285. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00615.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2010
- Final Manuscript Received: August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!