We would like to thank two anonymous referees, M. Bessec and D. Harding for their useful comments, as well as the participants of the internal seminar at Banque de France, the 27th International Symposium on Forecasting, Nice, France, June 2008, and the 10th EABCN Workshop, Frankfurt, Germany, March 2009. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the Banque de France.
Identification of Slowdowns and Accelerations for the Euro Area Economy*
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
© Published 2011. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 335–364, June 2011
How to Cite
Darné, O. and Ferrara, L. (2011), Identification of Slowdowns and Accelerations for the Euro Area Economy. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 335–364. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00617.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!