The authors thank associate editor Anders Rahbek, two anonymous referees, Javier Gómez-Biscarri, Uwe Hassler, Enrique Sentana, and seminar participants at the Humboldt University of Berlin, and conference participants of the 2006 Annual ESRC Conference (Bristol), the 2007 EFMA Conference (Vienna), the 31st SAE Conference (Oviedo), XIV Finance Forum (Castellón) and the 2nd Congress of the Italian Empirical Economics and Econometrics Society (Rimini) for comments and suggestions. Any remaining errors are the authors’ own responsibility. Financial support from POCTI/FEDER (grant ref. PTDC/ECO/64595/2006) and the Spanish Deparment of Education and Science (grant ref. ECO2008-02599/ECON) is gratefully acknowledged. A previous version of this article is available in the working paper series edited by Fundacion de Cajas de Ahorros (FUNCAS), WP-247.
The Effects of Additive Outliers and Measurement Errors when Testing for Structural Breaks in Variance*
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 449–468, August 2011
How to Cite
Rodrigues, P. M. M. and Rubia, A. (2011), The Effects of Additive Outliers and Measurement Errors when Testing for Structural Breaks in Variance. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 449–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00621.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!