We thank the National Statistical Office of Chile (INE) for providing access to the firm-level data. We thank the editor and two anonymous referees for valuable comments and suggestions. We also thank Bart Los, Iulia Siedschlag, Marcel Timmer, seminar participants at the University of Groningen and conference participants at the ParisTech conference on the economics of ICT, the 5th North American Productivity Workshop and the ZEW conference on the economics of ICT for helpful comments. Michael Koetter gratefully acknowledges the financial support from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research NWO. All remaining errors are our own.
ICT Adoption and Heterogeneity in Production Technologies: Evidence for Chilean Retailers*
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 539–555, August 2011
How to Cite
De Vries, G. J. and Koetter, M. (2011), ICT Adoption and Heterogeneity in Production Technologies: Evidence for Chilean Retailers. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 539–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00622.x
- Issue published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!