The authors thank two anynomous referees for their valuable comments and suggestions, as well as participants at the International workshop on Advances in Macrodynamics, Bielefeld, 28–29 July, 2007 and the Annual Latin American Meeting of the Econometric Society, Rio de Janeiro, 20–22 November, 2008. The empirical analysis was carried out using R (see R Development Core Team, 2008).
The US Wage Phillips Curve across Frequencies and over Time*
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 4, pages 489–508, August 2011
How to Cite
Gallegati, M., Gallegati, M., Ramsey, J. B. and Semmler, W. (2011), The US Wage Phillips Curve across Frequencies and over Time. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 489–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00624.x
- Issue online: 20 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!