The authors would like to thank Guido Tabellini for sharing his data, as well as Klaus Enders, Christian Keller, Luca Ricci, Thanasis Vamvakidis, two anonymous referees, Jon Temple (the associate editor of this journal), and seminar participants at the IMF and ASSET 2007 for very helpful comments and suggestions. All errors are ours. The views expressed herein are those of the authors and should not be reported as representing those of Ziff Brothers Investments, L.L.C.
Economies in Transition: How Important Is Trade Openness for Growth?*
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 287–314, June 2011
How to Cite
Nannicini, T. and Billmeier, A. (2011), Economies in Transition: How Important Is Trade Openness for Growth?. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 287–314. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00626.x
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!