I gratefully acknowledge the financial support provided by the research department of the Bank of Finland to carry out this work. The paper has benefited from numerous valuable comments by two anonymous referees, Søren Johansen, Katarina Juselius, Moshe Kim, Antti Ripatti, and the participants of the department's research seminars. I bear sole responsibility for all remaining errors and omissions.
Testing Steady-State Restrictions of Linear Rational Expectations Models when Data are Highly Persistent*
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 73, Issue 3, pages 315–334, June 2011
How to Cite
Juselius, M. (2011), Testing Steady-State Restrictions of Linear Rational Expectations Models when Data are Highly Persistent. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 73: 315–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00629.x
- Issue online: 4 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!