The author is also a research affiliate of MOVE, Centro Studi ‘L. D’ Agliano’, and Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti. The author thanks the editor Beata Javorcik, two anonymous referees, and Paolo Epifani and Anna Falzoni for very useful comments on a previous version of the paper. The author has benifitted from the participants in the Aachen Workshop on International Production (Aachen 2009), ETSG (Warsaw 2008), IAE (Barcelona 2008), IT&FA (Lisbon 2008), KITeS (Milan 2008), Unicredit (Milan 2008), the University of Bergamo (Bergamo 2008) and the University of Milan (Milan 2008). Financial support from the Barcelona GSE Research Network, the Government of Catalunya, the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (Project ECO 2009-07958), the Italian Ministry for Education, University and Research, Unicredit Group and Bocconi University is gratefully acknowledged. The usual disclaimer applies.
Service Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Labour Demand*
Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 20–57, February 2012
How to Cite
Crinò, R. (2012), Service Offshoring and the Skill Composition of Labour Demand. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 20–57. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2010.00634.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!