The author would like to acknowledge the insightful comments and suggestions of Professors Peter Lambert and Nanak Kakwani, which helped enormously to improve the earlier drafts of the article. The author also acknowledges the useful comments of two anonymous referees, which helped improve the article.
A Welfare-Based Approach to Aggregating Growth Rates across Countries*
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 152–161, February 2012
How to Cite
Son, H. H. (2012), A Welfare-Based Approach to Aggregating Growth Rates across Countries. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 152–161. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00637.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!