The authors are grateful to Karin Hoisl, Paul Jensen, Keld Laursen, Laura Toschi, Nicolas van Zeebroeck and two anonymous referees, as well as the Editor for useful comments. This paper has benefitted from comments of the audience of various seminars and conferences including the 4th EPIP conference (Bologna), the 98th AEA conference (Tokyo) and the DRUID-DIME Winter 2009 PhD conference (Aalborg). Gaetan gratefully acknowledges financial support from the FRS-FNRS.
On the Price Elasticity of Demand for Patents*
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
© Blackwell Publishing Ltd and the Department of Economics, University of Oxford, 2011
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics
Volume 74, Issue 1, pages 58–77, February 2012
How to Cite
Rassenfosse, G. d. and Potterie, B. v. P. d. l. (2012), On the Price Elasticity of Demand for Patents. Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, 74: 58–77. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0084.2011.00638.x
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2011
- Final Manuscript Received: December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!